Why You Should Update Your Website Regularly!
Your website is the best way to introduce the world to you and your company!
It is an opportunity to explain why you deserve their interest and trust and most users expect companies to have an online presence and more often than not, will only do business with from a credible looking website.
Here are just a few…
1. Design Trends Change
With web design trends changing every few years, you should be making sure that your website is keeping up, especially if there is an industry-specific trend. A website that is a few years old will seem outdated when compared to competitors who have websites that keep up to date with these trends.
2. Brand Messaging
3. Your Website Looks Outdated
Approximately 75% of internet users will judge the credibility of your company based solely on the look and design of your website.
Four ways which a website communicates trustworthiness:
- Modern design
- Mobile Responsive
- Comprehensive and current content
- That is it Human – site speaks to you, not at you
4. Your Website Has a Weak Foundation
If you have to spend more time or money trying to fix issues on your site than building new means for content and functionality, then you most likely have foundational problems that in the long run will cost you more time and money than if you built a completely new site. Keep these things in mind when considering your websites foundation:
- Website optimization: Does you site run smoothly and load quickly?
- Responsiveness: Does your site work and look nice across various platforms (ie. Mobile, Tablet, Laptop and Desktop)?
- User experience: Is your website user-friendly and have a functional user interface?
- Security: Is your website keeping up to date with security updates and practices?
Let us help you! We don’t just build websites, we help build your business!
Ready to get started? It’s 2020… We’re offering 20% OFF!