LAUNCH ONLINE BC GRANT PROGRAM GET UPTO $7,500
Egami Creative Agency wants to help you take advantage of this great opportunity and get your business online or add an online store to your site and continue thriving through the COVID-19 crisis and beyond!
The B.C. government has created The Launch Online Grant program investing $12 million to help businesses launch or upgrade an online store that will provide the platform they need to increase their sales revenues, become more competitive and grow!. These grants will provide business owners, including those in hard-hit sectors such as retail, tourism and restaurants, with up to $7,500.
How it works The Launch Online Program
The program application has three steps:
Develop a grant proposal that indicates how you plan to use the funds. Businesses need to show a cost estimate that includes how much funding you need and how the money will be spent.
Complete the online application demonstrating that you meet the eligibility criteria and submit your online shop proposal.
Applicants will be contacted within three weeks with the outcome of their application.
Determine if your business is eligible for the program.
Applicants must meet all of the following general eligibility criteria:
- The business is owned by a B.C. resident or residents;
- The business’s sole or primary operations are located in B.C.
- The business:
- Is currently operating;
- Is registered in B.C.;
- Employs less than 149 B.C. residents;
- Pays taxes in B.C.
- Maintains a
- Business number
- GST number
- PST and WorkSafeBC number (where applicable)
- Generated sales of more than $30,000 in the past year (in 2019, or in the year preceding the application)
- Has repeatable products, or in the case of artists and jewellers, individual items that have slight differences (i.e. paintings or rings)
- Does not currently have an online store or has an online store that has no more than three of the five identified online store features
- Customer registration and information security features
- Shopping cart and order management capabilities
- Payment processing options including application of appropriate taxes and shipping costs at time of ordering
- Product catalogue, search and inventory status
- Website analytics and reporting capabilities
Receive funding to build your online store
Successful applicants will receive funding within 2-3 weeks of approval and are required to develop or upgrade their online shop within 12 weeks of receiving the grant.
Get a Launch Online Store Quote Proposal from Egami to Summit your Application
Egami Creative is here to assist you and give you a FREE Online Store Quote Proposal to match the BC Government Grant Criteria and any consultation or advice. Feel free to contact Lisa Marsden, Founder + Creative Director at email@example.com or call 604.619.9336 to see if this opportunity is right for your business.
For more information on the Launch Online Grant program, including the application process and eligibility, visit: www.launchonline.ca