Get upto $7,500
With the BC Launch Online Grant Program
Egami is here here to help!
The BC government has now invested $42 million of grant funding in place to help small- and medium-size businesses across BC move their business model online. We at Egami are here to help you to apply for this grant. We will work with you to navigate the application process with ease for the grant.
How the program works
The BC Launch Online Grant program provides funding to BC-based businesses to create an online shop or an online booking system and/or improve their existing online operations to attract new local customers and expand to new markets. The grant will pay for up to 75% of eligible expenses, up to a maximum of $7,500 per business.
We have made it easy for you to determine if you qualify first…take our 2 minute Quiz
The program application has three steps
Egami will help you develop a grant proposal that lays out the estimated fund allocation.
Egami will support you in completing the online application to demonstrate your eligibility.
Find out whether your grant was accepted. In the meantime, we’ll start planning your new online store.
HOW THE BC LAUNCH GRANT WORKS:
Below are options based on our online web proposal, your business would pay only 25% of the value towards your new online store or online booking system for your business. Also, we are happy to work with you to develop a plan to work within your budget!
Total Online Proposal
Get BC Online Grant 75%
Portion you pay 25%
In order to be eligible, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Your business is owned, operated, and registered in BC and owned by a BC resident(s)
- Your business must be registered and currently operating
- Your business had more than $30,000 in revenue in 2019, 2020
- Your business has repeatable products (goods), or individual items that have slight differences (jewellery or artists) OR you offer a service that relies on set booking/reservation times.
- Your business does not have an online store, or has an online store with limited functionality
Egami is here to help you!
Take our 2min Quiz to see if you qualify first, button on the right. Then we’ll contact you with a quote proposal required to submit your application online with BC Launch Online site and when you are awarded the funds we’ll get started! The deadline to apply is September 30th.